- Import LobbySystem unity package.
- Drag and drop LobbySystem prefab into your scene from Assets/LobbySystem/Prefabs.
- Create a free tier account on Oracle Cloud.
- After getting access to virtual machine, forward the port 1234 (unless changed in server code) on VM.
- Connect using your credentials and use a file manager client like WinSCP to transfer provided server files to your virtual machine.
- Use any SSH client like Putty to remotely connect to your VM.
- Run these commands in order:
> chmod 777 ./LobbySystem/LobbySystemServer > tmux > ./LobbySystem/LobbySystemServer
- Press CTRL + B and then D to detach the session.
- Close the session. Now server is running in background.
- It will create server logs as <root_directory>/LobbySystem/ServerOutput.txt
In case of any issue join our discord: